Path:  Home   >  FCT - Individual Call to Scientific Employment Stimulus 2018
 
FCT - Individual Call to Scientific Employment Stimulus 2018
 
  Logo
 
Description:  

Applications for the second edition of the Individual Call to Scientific Employment Stimulus will run until 20 February 2019. This call envisages the hiring of 300 researchers, in four contract levels - junior researcher, assistant researcher, principal researcher and coordinating researcher.

 

PhD holders in all scientific fields can apply to carry out their scientific research or technological development activity in Portugal, integrated in R&D units funded by FCT. In their submission, researchers are required to indicate their host institution. The host institution must confirm the application by 6 March 2019 - only upon confirmation will applications be considered complete.

 

The evaluation is carried out by an international panel of recognised merit. The candidate's scientific path, with emphasis on the last 5 years makes up 70% of the evaluation, and the proposed research plan corresponds to the remaining 30%. The research plan should be framed within the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. The selected researchers are hired by the identified host institution, through FCT funding.

 

More information at FCT website

Inserted in:   2018-12-15
URL:  https://www.fct.pt/noticias/index.phtml.pt?id=400&/2018/12/Concurso_Est%C3%ADmulo_ao_Emprego_Cient%C3%ADfico_Individual_2018
See more: <Main>  
 
     
© 2012 Centre for Mathematics, University of Coimbra, funded by

Science and Technology Foundation

Powered by: rdOnWeb v1.4 | technical support